1. According to New York Fashion Week and The Huffington Post this Fall 2016's #3 Color is Sharkskin
2. Sharkskin is a distinct shade of grey - encompassing the conformity and safety of traditional grey but with a sense of edge and danger associated with a shark - fierce yet calm!
3. Mysterious - darker shades of grey are known to be extraordinary and mysterious.
4. Calm - grey is the color of strength and steadiness making a feeling that is cool and self reliant. This color is known to alleviate you from the anxiety of a riotous world.
5. Perfect Foundational Base - Grey's neutral appearance makes it the perfect choice of fashion designers for foundational shading. This shade gives you a blank (grey) canvas on which to express your emotions, layer, accessorize, juxtapose and play this Season